Do you love cycling and live in Adelaide? We are a community of more than 4000 cyclists - join us to share and connect with others.

All Discussions Tagged 'roads' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This beggars belief

In The Courier today a brief article stating that a small group of ratepayers have approached the Adelaide Hills Council Engineering Dept a…

Started by Martin Turner

9 Mar 20
Reply by MARK FERGUSON (SPARTACUS)

RAA Road Champions

With the State election looming the RAA is pushing it's RAA Road Champions campaign, where they are "calling on all South Australian motori…

Started by Mark

20 Feb 16
Reply by heather

Best piece of Adelaide road to ride on

Let's see which roads you guys & girls like the best. For me, it's gotta be Range Road Mclaren Vale. Its got a bit of everything.

Started by Troy Collett

83 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by durian rider

PENFOLDS ROAD MANAGEMENT PLAN

Got this in the Bike SA newsletter. Interests me because I live near St Bernards Rd and it's quite terrible to ride on. Please take a look…

Started by Kara T

4 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Kara T

Exercising rights in front of uneducated people.

This makes me wonder if we are better off pushing media campaigns that remind motorists of basic road rules rather than pushing for legisla…

Started by Doddsy

18 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Baron Von Thierry

Cycling on Lower NE Road???

Hi All,   Looking for a little advice here. Was thinking of doing a bit of a recon of the Norwood-Kersbrook section of the TDU Challenge ri…

Started by Mikael Liddy

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Gus K

Petrol and Pedal - a cycling and cars video from RAA SA

The RAA SA have produced a short video to promote awareness of cyclists while driving to it's members (and cyclists). They motoring body se…

Started by Gus K

22 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by heather

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service