Do you love cycling and live in Adelaide? We are a community of more than 4000 cyclists - join us to share and connect with others.

All Discussions Tagged 'laws' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Velocity 2014 - helmet optional ride. ( protesting against mandatory helmet laws )

NEWS JUST IN - A helmet exemption has been negotiated for the ride participants. Hi all Freestyle cyclists group who i support are organis…

Started by stephen

103 May 28
Reply by Gus K

Was riding on the wrong side of the road ever right?

A friend asked me why we dont ride on the opposite side to the traffic ie facing the oncoming traffic?  She thought it was a law in the 196…

Started by Jules Begg

20 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Just another psycho-list

Helmet Laws Stifle City Riders

Now i know it is smart to wear a helmet riding down Portrush Rd in heavy traffic, or tearing down from Mt Lofty on a race bike, but if i wa…

Started by Will Matthews

151 May 12, 2012
Reply by Will Matthews

A message from SAPOL - Road safety is everybody's responsibility

Cycling SA has forwarded a message from SAPOL this morning pleading with cyclists to obey the road rules, especially when riding two abreas…

Started by Gus K

56 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Brian Jenkins (BJ)

QLD TV advertisement for repeal of mandatory bike helmet laws

Here we go again... Not sure how to post this link from the Adelaide Now Website, if this doesn't work, perhaps someone else with better IT…

Started by Adam Williss

136 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Tim

Compulsory Helmets - Interesting review of the research

"It is immediately apparent that the sharp and substantial drop in the head-to-arm injury ratio coincides exactly with the introduction of…

Started by Mike H

44 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Konadog

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service