All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 10 cafes for cyclists (warning, may contain feelpinions)

So a few weeks ago the folk at Glam Adelaide tasked me with coming up with a list of Adelaide's top 10 cafes for cyclists. The article is n…

Started by Mikael Liddy

15 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Jules Begg

Best Cafe and Coffee

Ok as cyclists we are all a part of the lycra invaders to cafes. So which cafes in Adelaide are the most cyclists friendly and which makes…

Started by MARK FERGUSON (SPARTACUS)

90 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Rob (Chewbacca)

Muddies. Blewitt Springs to McLaren Vale

The rain has obviously cleared because there were groups of riders everywhere this morning including 15 for the Muddies ride to McLaren Val…

Started by Muddies

23 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Muddies

Adelaide Coffee Tour

I know cyclists love coffee and thought this coffee tour may interest some of you. Its in the CBD on the 19th of July. There are 4 places o…

Started by bobby

18 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Muddies

Spectacular winter's day for cycling in Adelaide

This is the winter weather I love.  Today I rode a route I don't often take and discovered Leslie Creek Rd to Mylor. Do all the great roads…

Started by Gus K

82 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Martin Turner

Essential Cycling accessory - Nespresso Machine!

Many of us already know the performance enhancing aspects of coffee during endurance type activities. On the week end I purchased a machine…

Started by Darren B

71 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Terry C

Where is the best coffee spot open before 7am

Couldn't sleep this morning so headed out at a quick lap along the beach but couldn't find anywhere open for coffee before 7. Anyone got a…

Started by Dstone

29 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Just another psycho-list

Heatwave Happy Hour all weekend at LaMusette Glenelg

Due to the silly riding weather, will be opening the doors super early to beat the heat. On both Saturday and Sunday from 5am through to ar…

Started by Steve OConnor

15 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Steve OConnor

Pave cafe opens and photo comp winner

As you would remember a few weeks ago there was a competition for you to nominate your choice of cycling's most iconic photo that would pot…

Started by Gus K

8 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Gus K

Competition: A photo for a year's free coffee

Here's a challenge for you and some exciting news if you love cycling and coffee. A new cafe is opening in Adelaide soon catering for prim…

Started by Gus K

30 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Mikael Liddy

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service