Peter B's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Strava tells me I got a PB on parts between Tanunda and Lyndoch (and Strava is never…"

Peter B replied 16 hours ago to WE DIDN’T START THE FIRE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday October 18th 2014

125 15 hours ago
Reply by Scott Davis

"It was a good ride, but a hot and windy day. My plan was similar to Terrys -  slow o…"

Peter B replied on Sunday to WE DIDN’T START THE FIRE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday October 18th 2014

125 15 hours ago
Reply by Scott Davis

"It was great to see so many different outfits and bikes, and Phils little ones who r…"

Peter B replied on Friday to U HAVE AN ‘ANYTHING GOES’ FANTASY? >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday October 11th 2014

79 on Friday
Reply by Peter B

"ROAD SAFETY REPORT Even with all the silliness and excitement of the day, it was gre…"

Peter B replied Oct 11 to U HAVE AN ‘ANYTHING GOES’ FANTASY? >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday October 11th 2014

79 on Friday
Reply by Peter B

"Nice riding with you Nicola and hearing your stories. Hope you enjoyed the ride. Bi…"

Peter B replied Oct 5 to GAWLER WHEELERS - GROUP RIDE REPORT - Sat 04-Oct-2014

36 Oct 9
Reply by Linda Hall

"I rode the Moderate route (GW_25M) which I had done a year or so ago in the winter. …"

Peter B replied Oct 5 to GAWLER WHEELERS - GROUP RIDE REPORT - Sat 04-Oct-2014

36 Oct 9
Reply by Linda Hall

"I notice she is not wearing a helmet!!  Bad girl!"

Peter B replied Oct 2 to WAXING IS NOT UNUSUAL >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday September 27th 2014

125 Oct 2
Reply by Peter B

"WORST RIDE FOR THE YEAR SO FAR!! (only good thing was GW comeradre). Morning starte…"

Peter B replied Sep 30 to WAXING IS NOT UNUSUAL >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday September 27th 2014

125 Oct 2
Reply by Peter B

"I really enjoyed the longer distance for the Malalla ride, even with a bit of cramp…"

Peter B replied Sep 22 to GET OUT OF THAT HOLE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday September 20th 2014

65 Sep 25
Reply by Carl Neadley

"and DN's heart rate proves he took it too easy!  More time on the front."

Peter B replied Sep 22 to GET OUT OF THAT HOLE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday September 20th 2014

65 Sep 25
Reply by Carl Neadley

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service