Peter B's Discussions (238)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like old Gomersal Rd was back to old tricks again - a headwind!  Pity to miss…"

Peter B replied on Tuesday to Gawler Wheelers Saturday ride - 21 March

36 on Wednesday
Reply by Batman

"Just getting a little nostalgic and with a slight tear in the eye, reviewing last we…"

Peter B replied Mar 13 to FOO, IT’S TIMES LIKE THESE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: March 7th 2015

65 Mar 16
Reply by Linda Hall

"Another perfect day out with the Wheelers. I rode in the Moderate group which had a…"

Peter B replied Mar 8 to FOO, IT’S TIMES LIKE THESE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: March 7th 2015

65 Mar 16
Reply by Linda Hall

"Really enjoyed being back riding with the Wheelers.  my ride started well and then f…"

Peter B replied Mar 6 to WHAT DO OBAMA & GW HAVE IN COMMON? >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday February 28th 2014

54 Mar 6
Reply by Peter B

"All these pictures look so long ago..... had a nice solo ride in the beginners hill…"

Peter B replied Feb 21 to IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 31st 2015

131 Feb 25
Reply by Gawler Wheeler

"SAFETY REPORT - Hills Ride Generally a good safe ride, but there was an example of p…"

Peter B replied Jan 31 to IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 31st 2015

131 Feb 25
Reply by Gawler Wheeler

"500m!!! great effort. So much work and just so short."

Peter B replied Jan 31 to IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 31st 2015

131 Feb 25
Reply by Gawler Wheeler

"i wouldnt mind doing this ride. "

Peter B replied Jan 27 to GW CELEBRATING AUSTRALIA DAY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 24th 2015

85 Jan 29
Reply by philw

"Glad to see so many people out enjoying Saturdays 'recovery' ride.  I didn't ride on…"

Peter B replied Jan 25 to GW CELEBRATING AUSTRALIA DAY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 24th 2015

85 Jan 29
Reply by philw

"I rode the moderate 108k ride.  really enjoyed the ride and was good to see some vis…"

Peter B replied Jan 23 to SMILE, COZ THE #TDU IS HERE! >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 17th 2015.

86 Jan 23
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2015   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service