Peter B's Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations to Carl and Wendy on 30yrs of wedded bliss!  Whats your secret? I t…"

Peter B replied on Tuesday to SPEED-DATING NOW AT FREELING >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday December 13th 2014.

75 6 hours ago
Reply by J J

"Saturdays ride was great - made the start in plenty of time; just to hear the end o…"

Peter B replied Dec 11 to LOVE RIDING UP THE COUNTRY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday December 6th 2014.

138 Dec 13
Reply by Carl Neadley

"Really nice to read your ride reports. Saturday was hot (for me) so I was non-commit…"

Peter B replied Dec 2 to OH YES! IT’s GOOD TO BE ALIVE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 29th 2014.

125 Dec 4
Reply by Paul Koch

"I believe it!"

Peter B replied Dec 2 to OH YES! IT’s GOOD TO BE ALIVE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 29th 2014.

125 Dec 4
Reply by Paul Koch

"Thanks everyone for your best wishes on my 40-10th Birthday - I hope you enjoyed the…"

Peter B replied Nov 27 to SISTER, DIDN’T IT RAIN TODAY!! >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 22nd 2014

105 Nov 28
Reply by Linda Hall

"thanks - like the look of Four Hills"

Peter B replied Nov 17 to ROLLLLLLLING and NO SWEAT >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 15th 2014

115 Nov 21
Reply by Craig

"I had another late night and decided I wasn't going to ride.   I got to Farinas late…"

Peter B replied Nov 16 to ROLLLLLLLING and NO SWEAT >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 15th 2014

115 Nov 21
Reply by Craig

"Great effort again Lee.  Congrats on the podium. "

Peter B replied Nov 16 to ROLLLLLLLING and NO SWEAT >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 15th 2014

115 Nov 21
Reply by Craig

"I thought I was the only one! I love singing while riding, usually its accapella ;-)…"

Peter B replied Nov 16 to Singing songs to yourself when cycling?

35 Nov 18
Reply by David Southern

"thanks Frank.  That was us - you wouldn't have recognised me as I was dressed up a l…"

Peter B replied Nov 13 to RELIEVE THE STRESS WITH GW >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 8th 2014

108 Nov 13
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service