Peter B's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you to everyone in the 'upwardly developing group' (im sure I plateaued many…"

Peter B replied on Tuesday to Gawler Wheelers ride report 11th April 2015

23 on Tuesday
Reply by KEVIN DRUMM

"Late again!! I don't know whats the problem - but coincidently im not getting anymo…"

Peter B replied Apr 6 to Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 4th April 2015

26 Apr 7
Reply by Craig Heard

"Its a long story (and not all my fault) but again I missed the ride brief and 'roll…"

Peter B replied Mar 30 to Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 28th of March 2015

52 Mar 31
Reply by Linda Hall

"hope everything goes well Keith. see you when you are back on deck."

Peter B replied Mar 30 to Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 28th of March 2015

52 Mar 31
Reply by Linda Hall

"Looks like old Gomersal Rd was back to old tricks again - a headwind!  Pity to miss…"

Peter B replied Mar 24 to Gawler Wheelers Saturday ride - 21 March

36 Mar 25
Reply by Batman

"Just getting a little nostalgic and with a slight tear in the eye, reviewing last we…"

Peter B replied Mar 13 to FOO, IT’S TIMES LIKE THESE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: March 7th 2015

65 Mar 16
Reply by Linda Hall

"Another perfect day out with the Wheelers. I rode in the Moderate group which had a…"

Peter B replied Mar 8 to FOO, IT’S TIMES LIKE THESE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: March 7th 2015

65 Mar 16
Reply by Linda Hall

"Really enjoyed being back riding with the Wheelers.  my ride started well and then f…"

Peter B replied Mar 6 to WHAT DO OBAMA & GW HAVE IN COMMON? >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday February 28th 2014

54 Mar 6
Reply by Peter B

"All these pictures look so long ago..... had a nice solo ride in the beginners hill…"

Peter B replied Feb 21 to IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 31st 2015

131 Feb 25
Reply by Gawler Wheeler

"SAFETY REPORT - Hills Ride Generally a good safe ride, but there was an example of p…"

Peter B replied Jan 31 to IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 31st 2015

131 Feb 25
Reply by Gawler Wheeler

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad3

© 2015   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service