Peter B's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks - like the look of Four Hills"

Peter B replied Nov 17 to ROLLLLLLLING and NO SWEAT >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 15th 2014

115 on Friday
Reply by Craig

"I had another late night and decided I wasn't going to ride.   I got to Farinas late…"

Peter B replied Nov 16 to ROLLLLLLLING and NO SWEAT >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 15th 2014

115 on Friday
Reply by Craig

"Great effort again Lee.  Congrats on the podium. "

Peter B replied Nov 16 to ROLLLLLLLING and NO SWEAT >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 15th 2014

115 on Friday
Reply by Craig

"I thought I was the only one! I love singing while riding, usually its accapella ;-)…"

Peter B replied Nov 16 to Singing songs to yourself when cycling?

35 Nov 18
Reply by David Southern

"thanks Frank.  That was us - you wouldn't have recognised me as I was dressed up a l…"

Peter B replied Nov 13 to RELIEVE THE STRESS WITH GW >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 8th 2014

108 Nov 13
Reply by Peter B

"To celebrate our wedding anniversary Jacqui and I have just had a delicious dinner a…"

Peter B replied Nov 12 to RELIEVE THE STRESS WITH GW >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 8th 2014

108 Nov 13
Reply by Peter B

"Ive just realised - Ive been with GWers now for 3 years!!!  Enjoyed most rides and g…"

Peter B replied Nov 11 to RELIEVE THE STRESS WITH GW >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 8th 2014

108 Nov 13
Reply by Peter B

"Intermediate Group Safety Report I thought the ride went well from a safety perspect…"

Peter B replied Nov 9 to RELIEVE THE STRESS WITH GW >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 8th 2014

108 Nov 13
Reply by Peter B

"glad that all those votes I posted worked!  Congrats to you both."

Peter B replied Nov 9 to RELIEVE THE STRESS WITH GW >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 8th 2014

108 Nov 13
Reply by Peter B

"Hey Carl - big bad luck. try carrying 4x$5 rather than 1x$20 as it makes the punctur…"

108 Nov 13
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service