Peter B's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"Terrible news about the crash and I wish everyone involved a speedy recovery.  I to…"

Peter B replied yesterday to GAWLER WHEELERS - GROUP RIDE REPORT - Sat 19-Jul-2014

63 1 hour ago
Reply by Peter Krause

"Scott - surely you are not questioning Strava's accuracy (youll get banned from AC f…"

Peter B replied on Thursday to IN THE DEPTH OF WINTER >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday July 12th 2014

136 on Friday
Reply by Adrian Doggen

"I rode with the Moderate group on Saturday and our fairly large group all had a grea…"

Peter B replied Jul 16 to IN THE DEPTH OF WINTER >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday July 12th 2014

136 on Friday
Reply by Adrian Doggen

"Yes Terry - as I said, 'all fun and games....'.  Great fun riding with you - always…"

Peter B replied Jul 16 to IN THE DEPTH OF WINTER >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday July 12th 2014

136 on Friday
Reply by Adrian Doggen

"Hi Stephen was nice to meet you on Saturday and ride with you for a bit.  glad you e…"

136 on Friday
Reply by Adrian Doggen

"Kev - my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your Mum.  Ive been think…"

136 on Friday
Reply by Adrian Doggen

"harmless - heh.   Scared the stuffing out of me!  I was peacefully riding along thin…"

136 on Friday
Reply by Adrian Doggen

"another great day out with the GWers.  Thanks Juz for the impersonation of Wilson -…"

Peter B replied Jul 7 to WIN A $100 STAR CYCLES VOUCHER >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday July 5th 2014

115 Jul 11
Reply by Colin Bazeley

"I checked them out when they first started. Looks like top quality but a bit pricey…"

Peter B replied Jul 6 to merino tops as base layer - Rays Outdoors

5 Jul 6
Reply by Peter B

"+1 for a GW ride up OWH.  Its on my bucket list but I rarely get down that way. Not…"

Peter B replied Jul 1 to WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN? >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday June 28th 2014

54 Jul 1
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service