Do you love cycling and live in Adelaide? We are a community of more than 4000 cyclists - join us to share and connect with others.

Peter B's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"I got a good discount from RR Gawler on a small tv.  very good deal."

Peter B replied on Monday to “I AM SO PROUD OF MY RIDE TODAY” >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 16th 2014.

72 8 hours ago
Reply by Scott Davis

"Another great ride with GWers. I noticed Wilson was on our ride - the photos prove h…"

Peter B replied on Monday to “I AM SO PROUD OF MY RIDE TODAY” >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 16th 2014.

72 8 hours ago
Reply by Scott Davis

"thanks Fred- another great video.  I enjoyed the cold, wet, mud."

72 8 hours ago
Reply by Scott Davis

"Scott - we were doing really well to hang on to the wheels we did.  I didn't hear a…"

72 8 hours ago
Reply by Scott Davis

"I was really looking forward to this ride.  Carl was right with a bit of rain at the…"

Peter B replied Aug 14 to IN THE EVENING, BY THE MOONLIGHT >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 9th 2014

133 Aug 14
Reply by Peter B

"great Keith, very proud Dad.  hope to see you around soon."

Peter B replied Aug 14 to IN THE EVENING, BY THE MOONLIGHT >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 9th 2014

133 Aug 14
Reply by Peter B

"woo- hoo cant wait!!!!"

133 Aug 14
Reply by Peter B

"Showing my age a little bit here - I remember my Dad waking me up to watch it on a B…"

133 Aug 14
Reply by Peter B

"another great video Fred, brings back more fond memories of the ride."

Peter B replied Aug 7 to CONGRATS TO OUR GOLDEN BOY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 2nd 2014

82 Aug 9
Reply by Carl Neadley

"Congratulations to Jack for his medals and Kahl can be very proud Dad. I hope that a…"

Peter B replied Aug 7 to CONGRATS TO OUR GOLDEN BOY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 2nd 2014

82 Aug 9
Reply by Carl Neadley

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service