Do you love cycling and live in Adelaide? We are a community of more than 4000 cyclists - join us to share and connect with others.

Peter B's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"I really 'enjoyed' the ride and chatting on Saturday, taking it a bit easy and havin…"

Peter B replied yesterday to GOOD DAYS & BAD DAYS >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 30th 2014

47 2 hours ago
Reply by Wilson Devo

"reading all the comments made me remember how much I enjoyed Saturdays ride. I rode…"

Peter B replied on Thursday to YEP, THREE TIMES THE FUN >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 23rd 2014

65 on Thursday
Reply by Peter B

"great memories - you made Williams Road look easy!!"

Peter B replied Aug 24 to YEP, THREE TIMES THE FUN >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 23rd 2014

65 on Thursday
Reply by Peter B

"Big kudos to you and the other GWers for such a big effort.   (were you taking it ea…"

Peter B replied Aug 24 to YEP, THREE TIMES THE FUN >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 23rd 2014

65 on Thursday
Reply by Peter B

"I think this is a very good alteration for a new route.  Perhaps we could add some e…"

65 on Thursday
Reply by Peter B

"Looks sore!"

65 on Thursday
Reply by Peter B

"RIDE SAFETY REPORT I rode with the Intermediate Hills group today. It was really goo…"

65 on Thursday
Reply by Peter B

"I got a good discount from RR Gawler on a small tv.  very good deal."

Peter B replied Aug 18 to “I AM SO PROUD OF MY RIDE TODAY” >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 16th 2014.

72 Aug 22
Reply by Scott Davis

"Another great ride with GWers. I noticed Wilson was on our ride - the photos prove h…"

Peter B replied Aug 18 to “I AM SO PROUD OF MY RIDE TODAY” >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 16th 2014.

72 Aug 22
Reply by Scott Davis

"thanks Fred- another great video.  I enjoyed the cold, wet, mud."

72 Aug 22
Reply by Scott Davis

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service