Peter B's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"Also like to add that it was heartening that at Lyndoch we were reminded of the Stop…"

Peter B replied yesterday to YOU DON’T HAVE NINE LIVES >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday September 13th 2014

58 11 hours ago
Reply by Juz

"After 2 weeks off the bike due to a cold, I chose the Beginners Hill ride - its one…"

Peter B replied on Monday to YOU DON’T HAVE NINE LIVES >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday September 13th 2014

58 11 hours ago
Reply by Juz

"Congrats to everyone who rode today.  Looks like I missed another classic GW ride. p…"

Peter B replied Sep 6 to * SHE IS SEW CUTE * >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday September 6th 2014

75 on Friday
Reply by Scott Davis

"I really 'enjoyed' the ride and chatting on Saturday, taking it a bit easy and havin…"

Peter B replied Sep 1 to GOOD DAYS & BAD DAYS >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 30th 2014

52 Sep 4
Reply by Wendy Neadley

"reading all the comments made me remember how much I enjoyed Saturdays ride. I rode…"

Peter B replied Aug 28 to YEP, THREE TIMES THE FUN >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 23rd 2014

65 Aug 28
Reply by Peter B

"great memories - you made Williams Road look easy!!"

Peter B replied Aug 24 to YEP, THREE TIMES THE FUN >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 23rd 2014

65 Aug 28
Reply by Peter B

"Big kudos to you and the other GWers for such a big effort.   (were you taking it ea…"

Peter B replied Aug 24 to YEP, THREE TIMES THE FUN >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday August 23rd 2014

65 Aug 28
Reply by Peter B

"I think this is a very good alteration for a new route.  Perhaps we could add some e…"

65 Aug 28
Reply by Peter B

"Looks sore!"

65 Aug 28
Reply by Peter B

"RIDE SAFETY REPORT I rode with the Intermediate Hills group today. It was really goo…"

65 Aug 28
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service