Peter Bond's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Hells Bells - another great ride with GWers.  Can it get any better??  Riders, weath…"

Peter Bond replied on Tuesday to THE HELL OF THE NORTH >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday April 12th 2014

99 on Friday
Reply by Frank (GW)

"Great Scott!!! Well done to you and John.  massive effort.  all that summer riding o…"

Peter Bond replied Apr 14 to Copper coast wanderer 600km, an Audax weekend

10 on Tuesday
Reply by john mills

"Enjoyed the ride with Moderate Group.  all of the legs were pretty!!  especially th…"

Peter Bond replied Apr 9 to IT’S TIME TO CHANGE >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday April 5th 2014

104 Apr 9
Reply by Linda Hall

"Missed the ride today :-( enjoyed seeing the photos and looking forward to the video…"

Peter Bond replied Mar 29 to NO SHOWDOWN HERE TODAY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday March 29 2014

58 Apr 4
Reply by terry heney

"Cold start to the day and like Juz, I considered long finger gloves option, but warm…"

Peter Bond replied Mar 23 to * YOU NEVER CAN TELL * >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday March 22nd 2014

94 Mar 26
Reply by terry heney

"Another wonderful ride in the beautiful Barossa Valley with a great 'bunch' of peop…"

Peter Bond replied Mar 16 to VOTE EARLY! VOTE OFTEN! VOTE 1 GAWLER WHEELERS! >>>>>>Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday 15th March 2014

70 Mar 22
Reply by Vanessa Wood

"I must be a slow learner - after all these years of riding the SOB, I still kid myse…"

Peter Bond replied Mar 12 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday 8th March 2014.

137 Mar 14
Reply by David Hughes

"it was nearly 2 weeks ago I did this ride, but it seems like yesterday.  another fan…"

Peter Bond replied Mar 6 to WIN A CADEL EVANS SIGNED JERSEY >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday 22nd February 2014.

135 Mar 6
Reply by Peter Bond

"Really disappointed that I had to miss this ride, it is one of my favourite routes -…"

Peter Bond replied Mar 6 to AUTUMN IS SOOO AWESOME >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday March 1st 2014

89 Mar 7
Reply by Linda Hall

"Don't be so harsh - im sure its just a simple typo with an extra '0' slipped on the…"

Peter Bond replied Mar 6 to Valuation of Super Elliotts Road bike (PURSUIT)

28 Mar 9
Reply by Stig of The Dump

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service