David Bowler's Discussions (531)

Discussions Replied To (473) Replies Latest Activity

"While I think the new bikeway is a positive, as an experienced cyclist, the differen…"

David Bowler replied May 14 to Frome Street Bikeway. What do you think?

162 Jun 6
Reply by rossmg

"In order to reach some bike light buttons, you need to illegally cross the stop line"

David Bowler replied Mar 25 to New bike lanes and other facilities

9 Mar 26
Reply by Dave M

"It may be a hard rule to enforce and not all drivers will take note of it, but most…"

David Bowler replied Mar 20 to A Metre Matters

69 Apr 4
Reply by Ken the Dane

"Technically this is not a bike lane, on the other hand, it does appear that the Vict…"

David Bowler replied Mar 19 to Bike Lane for Brighton Road

26 Jul 14
Reply by Peter Macdonald

"Took the back way in today along linear park and did not notice any counters.  In th…"

David Bowler replied Mar 4 to Super Tuesday Adelaide City Council bike count 2014

17 May 1
Reply by Ian Radbone

"I have been meaning to do a take on this ad showing places where the government's cy…"

David Bowler replied Mar 4 to Lose Your License And Your Screwed

19 Mar 6
Reply by Van den Pants

"Lot of interesting comments here.  I will try and address some of them.  Firstly, it…"

David Bowler replied Mar 4 to Should some some cycling hours to be allowed to contribute towards a provisional drivers license

35 Mar 4
Reply by Scott Davis

"The big picture is not about supervised hours, it is about preparing young drivers t…"

David Bowler replied Mar 4 to Should some some cycling hours to be allowed to contribute towards a provisional drivers license

35 Mar 4
Reply by Scott Davis

"Broken down cars are few and far between.  Compared to most country roads with littl…"

David Bowler replied Feb 25 to Whinging Car drivers win again...

75 Feb 28
Reply by MARK FERGUSON (SPARTACUS)

"I think it was previously legal interstate, but not in SA"

David Bowler replied Feb 19 to Riding on the pavement

46 Feb 22
Reply by D-shackle

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service