David Bowler's Discussions (544)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"I fear that the next phase may never happen, given the opposition to what has alread…"

David Bowler replied Jun 5 to Frome Street Bikeway. What do you think?

165 Aug 12
Reply by Kasey VP

"Given one of the pet hates of many cyclists is disappearing bike lanes, particularly…"

David Bowler replied Jun 4 to Frome Street Bikeway. What do you think?

165 Aug 12
Reply by Kasey VP

"Interesting to note that the heat map shows significantly more usage of the stretch…"

David Bowler replied Jun 4 to Strava to sell data to urban planners

23 Jun 4
Reply by David Bowler

"Is the goal to fix congestion or to get more people to ride bikes?  While getting mo…"

David Bowler replied Jun 3 to Media asks how to fix Adelaide's traffic congestion

12 Jun 5
Reply by Scott Davis

"So the solution is we just have to make Adelaide as lousy to drive around as Melbour…"

David Bowler replied Jun 3 to So that's why all those Europeans came here for a conference

22 Jun 4
Reply by Not an electronic mouse

"Thank goodness we have a high quality unbiased alternative to "In Daily" in the form…"

David Bowler replied Jun 3 to So that's why all those Europeans came here for a conference

22 Jun 4
Reply by Not an electronic mouse

"This should absolutely apply to any shared path.  Yes cyclists should slow down when…"

David Bowler replied May 29 to Bikes and dogs

22 May 29
Reply by Andrea Woolger

"You are right about a bell being useless for warning cars, but I have found a bell s…"

David Bowler replied May 28 to Be Aware and Share campaign

20 May 29
Reply by Ken the Dane

"When I read the description of how "self righteous cyclists can have a designated bi…"

David Bowler replied May 26 to An open letter to Peter Goers

51 May 29
Reply by Steven Ellison

"I guess I have only tended to use Pultney during peak hours, however my main point i…"

David Bowler replied May 14 to Frome Street Bikeway. What do you think?

165 Aug 12
Reply by Kasey VP

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service