David Bowler's Discussions (550)

Discussions Replied To (490) Replies Latest Activity

"This is shocking.  I hope the guy ends up behind bars before he harms anyone else"

David Bowler replied Jul 9 to Cyclist Threatened in Adelaide (09/07/2014)

20 Jul 14
Reply by Shav Bird

"Maybe if they want to reduce the congestion at Mt Barker, they should make the retur…"

David Bowler replied Jul 7 to Has anyone heard anything about the new TDU stages for 2015

48 Jul 7
Reply by Gus K

"Of course the one way freeway would normally be going the other way on a weekday mor…"

David Bowler replied Jul 6 to Has anyone heard anything about the new TDU stages for 2015

48 Jul 7
Reply by Gus K

"Overall not bad, although I think it will be a challenge with more up than down.  I…"

David Bowler replied Jul 6 to Has anyone heard anything about the new TDU stages for 2015

48 Jul 7
Reply by Gus K

"Many Adelaide motorists have trouble sharing the road with other motorists let alone…"

David Bowler replied Jun 19 to Why "Share the road" is Gone in Delaware

6 Jun 21
Reply by philw

"I fear that the next phase may never happen, given the opposition to what has alread…"

David Bowler replied Jun 5 to Frome Street Bikeway. What do you think?

177 Sep 25
Reply by Dave M

"Given one of the pet hates of many cyclists is disappearing bike lanes, particularly…"

David Bowler replied Jun 4 to Frome Street Bikeway. What do you think?

177 Sep 25
Reply by Dave M

"Interesting to note that the heat map shows significantly more usage of the stretch…"

David Bowler replied Jun 4 to Strava to sell data to urban planners

23 Jun 4
Reply by David Bowler

"Is the goal to fix congestion or to get more people to ride bikes?  While getting mo…"

David Bowler replied Jun 3 to Media asks how to fix Adelaide's traffic congestion

12 Jun 5
Reply by Scott Davis

"So the solution is we just have to make Adelaide as lousy to drive around as Melbour…"

David Bowler replied Jun 3 to So that's why all those Europeans came here for a conference

22 Jun 4
Reply by Not an electronic mouse

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service