Mark H's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree they're odd. The Levels-City bike direct route only uses 25m of Regency rd,…"

Mark H replied Oct 10 to Any photos of bad bicycle infrastructure? #BikedOff

88 on Tuesday
Reply by Andrew K

"Hi Tim, Hope you get it sorted out. Was the car a purple hatchback? I believe I may…"

Mark H replied Feb 14 to Bike-Car Accident, What the hell is a Deed of Release

28 Feb 19
Reply by wujim

"Another great ride with the last 20km having a few unscheduled rest stops. Caught so…"

Mark H replied Jan 12 to COME and ENJOY YOURSELF >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday January 11th 2014

129 Jan 16
Reply by Andrew Jacks

"There is an off-road path travelling east, but going west you mix in with the bus la…"

Mark H replied Dec 23, 2013 to Victoria Square - where's the bike path?!

20 Jan 29
Reply by heather

"As I understand only half of the road is currently complete. The curved two lane sec…"

Mark H replied Dec 22, 2013 to Victoria Square - where's the bike path?!

20 Jan 29
Reply by heather

"Some friendly guys removing/replacing bollards this morning. Interested to see what…"

Mark H replied Dec 4, 2013 to Photo of first sharrows in SA

116 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Ian S

"Good news Scott, someone is listening. Over the last week new directional signs have…"

Mark H replied Nov 25, 2013 to Photo of first sharrows in SA

116 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Ian S

"Perhaps we should ask for a refund of the appearance fee up front, I'm sure there we…"

Mark H replied Nov 20, 2013 to Wonder what review Adelaide will get after hosting Velo-City next year?

19 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Muddies

"I reported an incident on Monday, I'm fairly certain he identified himself as a poli…"

Mark H replied Nov 6, 2013 to SAPOL Traffic Watch

6 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by heather

"Another great GW ride, started to warm up a bit towards the end. Here's a few pics f…"

Mark H replied Nov 2, 2013 to A PERFECT DAY (FOR SOME) >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday November 2nd 2013

146 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Andrew Dunn

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service