General Discussion (1,935)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Mountain Biker from Snowy River - a some Friday humour

I think we've all seen a bloke like Clancy. This homage to The Man From Snowy River by Joe Wolfe. Republished from his website under Creati…

Started by Gus K

3 Apr 15
Reply by heather

Long-haired cyclist no more! - Please help

Many of you know me as the chick who rides around Adelaide with my hair in a super long, thick plait hanging down her back (it looks like s…

Started by Juz

22 Apr 11
Reply by Juz

Strathalbyn cycling?

Hello folks, I am living up in Strathalbyn and am just getting back into the swing of things with my recently purchased new road bike. I ha…

Started by Mathew Parker

6 Apr 7
Reply by Mathew Parker

Cambodia Adventure Cycling - April 2017

Adventure For a Cause Join the Trek For Change Team as we set a challenging adventure course of over 680km through rural Cambodia, starting…

Started by Kain

1 Apr 6
Reply by Andrew Frost

Legal requirements for cycling at night

Recently on a ride I’m behind Balhannah on Greenhill Road with intentions of going to Hahndorf backaround to Algate, Stirling, Crafrers an…

Started by Benny JJ

27 Apr 6
Reply by Benny JJ

Is there much of a gravel / dirt road riding scene in and around Adelaide (new boy alert!)

First post on this site so sorry in advance! My name is Pete and I am in the process of applying for a visa to live and work in Adelaide I…

Started by Peter Gratwick

9 Apr 4
Reply by Stafford

Found Cycling Vest

Found on the up track to the Bollards this morning if you can describe its yours.

Started by Matt Jones

0 Apr 2

South Australian Masters Games in Murray Bridge

The Rural City of Murray Bridge will be hosting the 21st annual South Australian Masters Games, 14 – 17 April 2016. Murray Bridge will be h…

Started by Troy

6 Apr 1
Reply by Paul

Win a ride to Coast To Coast on Sunday April 3 - enter, it's easy

BikeSA's Coast to Coast is just around the corner with the big ride taking place on Sunday 3 April. Riders can choose to ride 10, 20, 65, 9…

Started by Gus K

33 Mar 30
Reply by Juz

I'm Tired of Being a Wannabe Climber. I want to be a Climber...

Had a mate in Melbourne who is as much of a hill greyhound as James, write a great little piece about how to be a better climber. Brendan h…

Started by Dave Edwards

17 Mar 23
Reply by pete davis

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2016   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service