General Discussion (1,846)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are u buying today?

Howdy, Last day of the financial year folks.... What are you buying for your cycling passion? But may I suggest something? All purchases mu…

Started by Christopher Hall

2 Jun 30
Reply by Christopher Hall

Tour de France updated app released

The final sign the tour is around the corner has come. Cold? Check. Lights to ride home after work? Check. Longs for cycling. Check. And th…

Started by Matt S

3 Jun 29
Reply by Matt S

Unsolicited advice. When or if to give it.

I have received a fair bit of unsolicited advice from roadies at the moment and it has me wondering when should you offer any. Obviously if…

Started by Dstone

52 Jun 20
Reply by Roger ...

Lofty 105 'Gravel Grinding' Cycle Challenge

Hi all, The Lofty 105 Cycle Challenge is now taking registrations for its second running. The Lofty 105 Cycle Challenge is essentially a gr…

Started by Morgan Coull

12 Jun 18
Reply by Morgan Coull

Moron Motorist - NSFW

Warning there might be a little bit of swearing in this video. https://youtu.be/fiK5Osjc6Tg?t=2m5s This is what happens when politicians, s…

Started by Jimbo

14 Jun 18
Reply by Simpson

A truly haunting photo for the 1m rule (warning disturbing photo)

This photo is from the very tragic death of a Sydney doctor riding to work. I'm sorry for posting this photo but we need the 1m rule now.…

Started by Equal2Lance

11 Jun 18
Reply by Kasey VP

BISA Winter Solstice social

Come join us on Sunday evening (21st June) to celebrate the winter solstice with a few friends and maybe make some new ones.  Meet up at th…

Started by Ian S

0 Jun 15

Bike Store for Sale

Hi Guys. My name is John Heiser, I live in Warradale, and like to ride mostly along the coast mostly. I have some small business experience…

Started by John Heiser

8 Jun 9
Reply by Andrew Frost

Giro d'Italia Fantasy Team

The Velogames Giro Fantasy cycling team competition is open for business. The Adelaide Cyclists mini league is open to any AC member. Go to…

Started by snappy_don

53 Jun 2
Reply by James

Tell your commute story: The commute - joys and challenges of getting around

Some of you might be interested in this from the ABC THE COMMUTE: What are the joys and challenges of getting around where you live? Open D…

Started by Gus K

3 May 30
Reply by rossmg

RSS

Support our Sponsors

Flash offer 300x250

© 2015   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service