General Discussion (1,955)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Politeness and cycling........

So today dawned bright and lovely, went for a ride out along the beach to Port Adelaide; must have passed and been passed by multiple dozen…

Started by David Gardiner

26 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Peter Hill

Belair National Park 125th anniversary - Free open day 11 September

http://www.naturalresources.sa.gov.au/adelaidemtloftyranges/get-involved/events/belair-125-open-day

Started by Trevor Hill

1 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Trevor Hill

Fantasy Vuelta a Espana 2016

I've set up Velogames.com for the TdF. If you've not played before, it's easy. Pick a nine-rider team with a value of no more than 100 poin…

Started by Gus K

23 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Terry C

Bib patch

Howdy all My favourite black bib shorts have been torn in the wash. Let's just say the small hole would not provide pretty viewing for the…

Started by Christopher Hall

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Tim B

Relive your ride.

I know that a lot of people on AC use Strava. "Relive" your ride does a video of your Strava activity, similar to what you see on TV with t…

Started by Terry C

2 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Ruddager

Do bikes regularly get stolen in the CBD?

I was planning on getting a bicycle to ride from the city to my work (Marleston) during the week, at around 5.15am. Then return it into the…

Started by Noel Narayan

16 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by heather

World Everesting Project

A couple of weeks ago local moustache transporter Dave Edwards, creator of the With All I Have blog, jetted off to Japan to start the World…

Started by James

6 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by James

Worst thing you seen whilst commuting??

I saw a bus driver—of a portly size—eating something looking like a egg and bacon sandwich whilst at the lights waiting to urn. Yeah, there…

Started by Coppo

25 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by rossmg

New 99 Bikes store in Adelaide

Want to let everyone know that we are opening a 99 Bikes store at Mile End later this month (so full disclosure, I will be working there -…

Started by Dave Edwards

20 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Coppo

New FB Group....Mountain Bike Touring Adelaide

Hello This group is dedicated to Off Road Mountain bike touring in Adelaide. While other groups focus more on Downhill and technical MTBing…

Started by Rob Michaelson

2 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by rossmg

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service