General Discussion (1,960)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All cycling technological development revealed as a scam

Data hack has revealed the cycling industry is scamming us to buy new things. Read the proof.

Started by James

0 Oct 14, 2016

The AC discussion you have never got round to posting ...

Any ideas that have never met the cyber light of day(night) on AC?  One that occasionally pops into your head when riding around or reading…

Started by BJ

3 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Ruddager

cycling humour

Need a laugh when sad news that AC is closing [or suspended for a while]. Thinking of a saying: Cars run on money and make you fat. Bikes r…

Started by heather

6 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Tim B

Adelaide cyclists closing....soon...wtf omfg hell no plz no!?

Starting a melodramatic chaotic post of utter despair. Is it possible if what I hear is true? Adlcyist is closing shop. If monetary issue d…

Started by Mathew Parker

21 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by rossmg

Anti Cycling Stickers

Hey all, wondering if anyone has seen these stickers now appearing on bike racks around the city.     reckon we should do a response?  

Started by Ready Set Ride

45 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Andrew K

10 days cycling in Vienna

I was in Vienna for a couple of weeks, and here are a few observations on cycling there. Most days I used the free CityBikes, and on the we…

Started by Keith

1 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Terry C

Nostalgia

Anyone know what the first page looked like ?  The internet archive gives this for 5 May 2009.  Looks like that is when the current URL sta…

Started by Michael Murray

8 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Peter Hill

Politeness and cycling........

So today dawned bright and lovely, went for a ride out along the beach to Port Adelaide; must have passed and been passed by multiple dozen…

Started by David Gardiner

26 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Peter Hill

Belair National Park 125th anniversary - Free open day 11 September

http://www.naturalresources.sa.gov.au/adelaidemtloftyranges/get-involved/events/belair-125-open-day

Started by Trevor Hill

1 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Trevor Hill

Fantasy Vuelta a Espana 2016

I've set up Velogames.com for the TdF. If you've not played before, it's easy. Pick a nine-rider team with a value of no more than 100 poin…

Started by Gus K

23 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Terry C

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service