General Discussion (1,852)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mullighan to give green light to rat runners over pedestrians?

So the State government is spending $1.7m “to better coordinate road conditions particularly in the CBD.”  I heard him nominate North Terra…

Started by Ian Radbone

16 Jul 26
Reply by Ian Radbone

Bike Cage Builder in Adelaide

Our company is about to move to a new office. The office has an underground carpark. We would like to build a cage for storing bikes. Can a…

Started by Phil Galbraith

2 Jul 16
Reply by Simlin

Tour De France event L’Etape Australia coming in December 2016

The official Tour De France event L’Etape, where you ride stages of the Tour, is coming to Australia in December 2016 SBS announced today.…

Started by Gus K

11 Jul 10
Reply by Dave M

Portrush Road/Beulah Rd crossing - traffic lights

So looks like work has started on the new traffic light crossing at Portrush Road/Beulah Rd. Was any consultation done on this at all? I mi…

Started by Michael Roelink

20 Jul 9
Reply by Michael Murray

Alexei Sayle has a pro-cycling gig on the BBC Now Show podcast 3 july

Started by Roly

0 Jul 7

Martyn Ashton - Back On Track

one truly inspirational story  of his recovery  and great to see he is back on 2 wheels  he was also riding his Motorbike at the Goodwo…

Started by philw

3 Jul 4
Reply by Just another psycho-list

What are u buying today?

Howdy, Last day of the financial year folks.... What are you buying for your cycling passion? But may I suggest something? All purchases mu…

Started by Christopher Hall

2 Jun 30
Reply by Christopher Hall

Tour de France updated app released

The final sign the tour is around the corner has come. Cold? Check. Lights to ride home after work? Check. Longs for cycling. Check. And th…

Started by Matt S

3 Jun 29
Reply by Matt S

Unsolicited advice. When or if to give it.

I have received a fair bit of unsolicited advice from roadies at the moment and it has me wondering when should you offer any. Obviously if…

Started by Dstone

52 Jun 20
Reply by Roger ...

Lofty 105 'Gravel Grinding' Cycle Challenge

Hi all, The Lofty 105 Cycle Challenge is now taking registrations for its second running. The Lofty 105 Cycle Challenge is essentially a gr…

Started by Morgan Coull

12 Jun 18
Reply by Morgan Coull

Support our Sponsors

Wheels wk38 300x250

© 2015   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service