General Discussion (1,782)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lowering speeds article- Tiser does it again.

Tiser has it's monthly crack at fueling the War on our Roads. http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/slashing-the-speed-limit-to-30kmh-is-safes

Started by Roger Gillies

34 Aug 9
Reply by Kasey VP

How fun is this!!!!!!

This looks like a whole world of fun. Ice Hockey Velo Style Maybe the seed required for a new sport.

Started by Ian S

1 Aug 9
Reply by Ruddager

I'll just leave this here.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/08/the-crazy-tech-copenhagen-uses-to-make-itself-a-bikers-wonderland/ This is cool. LED's on paths, what nex…

Started by Tim Ely

6 Aug 8
Reply by Dave M

Anyone interested?(Haro Revo BMX)

20 inch Green Haro Revo BMX from the late 90s(96,97,98) with 8 ball crank plate, 1021 tubing, fusion seat post, fusion head stem, Gyro, 16…

Started by Ol' Dr. Cadence (Mathew)

5 Aug 6
Reply by wujim

Group riding rules and signals

I've been riding for a few years now with different (social) groups and almost none of the riders seem to bother about giving hand signals…

Started by pete davis

2 Aug 5
Reply by Jules Begg

Getting on a bit, but still on the bike !

Celebrating my 75th birthday today, with my family over in WA. My son is a keen rider, and managed to borrow a carbon fibre Cannondale Six1…

Started by Terry C

17 Aug 5
Reply by pete davis

Haute Route challenge, 2014 - the world's toughest sportif

In ten days about 2000 riders will take on the Haute Route in the Alps, the toughest sportif in the world and really gives the participants…

Started by Gus K

2 Aug 5
Reply by Coppo

So who registered the coldest temperature this weekend?

My Garmin registered my coldest ever riding temperature this morning. In Balhannah a bit after 8am, I was surprised to see -0.3 degrees. Th…

Started by James

10 Aug 4
Reply by Jules Begg

Audax Ultimate 320

I am member of Audax and I just recieved this email, forget 3 peaks, try the new 4 peaks. NEW FOR 2015 If the ACE250  is the Cla…

Started by Paul Mc

5 Aug 4
Reply by Coppo

NEED HELP! Does anyone own an inline bicycle built for four?

Hi everyone! I have a bit of an interesting question for the Adelaide cycling community. Does anyone own an inline bicycle built for four?…

Started by Bridie Sinclair

6 Aug 4
Reply by Gus K

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service