MidSeason wk20 - 728x90

General Discussion (1,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secrets to Everesting

So I get asked a fair bit about what some of the secrets to everesting are. It certainly generates a lot of discussion amongst people regar…

Started by Dave Edwards

71 Mar 16
Reply by Dave Edwards

Cycling in Darwin

Will be off to Darwin for a work trip for a couple of weeks in April, wondering if anyone knows someone / somewhere that hires (or preferab…

Started by Torsten Bunge

4 Mar 15
Reply by philw

Rear light found on Veloway

I found a rear light on the veloway this morning just south of the bridge over lander rd.  If you lost your light and rode that way, PM me…

Started by Rob Pryde

0 Mar 5

New website for visitors to kiwi land

A new website looks nice, it's even got itinerary builder for rides including cafes etc on the way. Looks like someone did a lot of work. W…

Started by Coppo

2 Mar 5
Reply by Trevor Hill

What does a 1,000km ride do to your body? Well, it's not nice...

Hi everyone. I wrote an article about all the gross, unpleasant, and painful things that happen to your body during extreme endurance cycli…

Started by James

8 Mar 4
Reply by James

Radelaide Everesting

G'day folks, Recently I created a Facebook page dedicated to Everesting in Adelaide/SA.  I don't think at this point in time Everesting nee…

Started by Tim Ely

4 Feb 29
Reply by Benny JJ

artistic cycling

BISA posted this on twitter  The standing on the handlebars move would be handy in heavy traffic. Needs a helmet though. I hadn't realised…

Started by Michael Murray

1 Feb 26
Reply by Benny JJ

Is my helmet still legal?

After a ride today I noticed that the Australian Standards Approved sticker in my helmet has faded so much that it is no longer legible. Is…

Started by Henry

12 Feb 21
Reply by Henry

Lost my Drivers Licence on Norton Summit...

I came across a very cute koala at the corner where the lower end of Teringie Rd meets Norton Summit Road, so I took out my phone from my j…

Started by Sophia MacRae

15 Feb 14
Reply by heather

Feel good video - from Europe of course

Just sharing this feel good video from the TEDx lectures on the power of cycling. Im not sure the same activities would apply in Australia…

Started by Andrew Frost

1 Feb 14
Reply by Gus K

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2016   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service