black friday 2 46 728x90

General Discussion (1,875)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've completed a fair few endurance challenges, and I so frequently get asked "Why? " I've never really had a succinct answer to that quest…

Started by Dave Edwards

10 Oct 20
Reply by Dstone

Mixte bikes

Ok now the old Mixte bikes. Are they simply a stronger ladies bike for racing ect,, or a unisex bike?. Would it be [edit] for a male to rid…

Started by Brett

33 Oct 18
Reply by Trevor Hill

Last rider!

I am an enthusiastic bike rider, but being female and in my mid sixties, I'm not that fast. When a peloton swooshes past, I'm often taken b…

Started by Willi Cabot

9 Oct 15
Reply by Tom Ford

'Meet and Greet' the Elite French National Team before the World Duathlon Championships!

World Duathlon Championships 'meet and greet and bike display.. The Elite French National Team are one of the powerhouses of the sports of…

Started by StuartABlair

0 Oct 12

Fairless, Australian cycling film at the AFF

Steve Fairless is back on the bike. Steve Fairless took part in 1988 Olympics in Seoul as part of the Australian cycling squad. Then he gav…

Started by Gus K

0 Oct 12

Hello everyone, Unfortunately for me, my luck has run out in the latest round of mining redundancies. Just thought I'd throw it out there a…

Started by Kristian Andrejewskis

1 Oct 12
Reply by Gus K

A dedicated husband, coffee-lover, cyclist.

An interesting story from England.  It makes my little e-bike sorties from Adelaide (city) to Lonsdale to get foodstuffs for my wife pale i…

Started by David Southern

1 Oct 6
Reply by Baron Zuraw

Giant store Adelaide

So I called them yesterday to ask about the Rapha essentials case & they said they had some foR $40. Go in there today & no they do…

Started by Troy Collett

10 Sep 30
Reply by Ruddager

TDU keeps its place in UCI WorldTour in new UCI plan

Great news for Adelaide (and Australia) and the Tour Down Under. At the UCI meeting held overnight in Richmond, USA, the management committ…

Started by Gus K

4 Sep 29
Reply by D-shackle

Stolen Niner Hardtail

Hi, Hoping to recover my stolen green Niner Air 9 RDO hard tail which was stolen form lockup at WCH in North Adelaide on Thursday. Custom b…

Started by Michael Goulden

17 Sep 19
Reply by Just another psycho-list

Support our Sponsors

© 2015   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service