General Discussion (1,866)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike swap meet this Saturday at Treadly

A very small note to let everyone know that the bicycle swap meet is on again on Sunday 25th Jan at 10am.  It will be located in the lanewa…

Started by Ian S

0 Jan 19

Legends Night dress code

Could someone please clarify or confirm the required dress code for men attending the TDU Legends Night? TDU site says Lounge Suit whereas…

Started by Leigh Eaton

8 Jan 14
Reply by Whatever

Coast to Vines Trail - decent maps?

Hi all I cannot find a really decent Coast to Vines bike trail map. Those provided by Marion and Onkaparinga Councils don't seem to want to…

Started by Tracy

6 Jan 14
Reply by Clive Palfrey

Keeping young.

As a 75 year old, I can say that this it works for me. http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/news/57675/serious-cycling-can-keep-you-young

Started by Terry C

7 Jan 12
Reply by Martin Turner

Ride Like Crazy - Cadel Evans announced as new dinner guest this Friday night

With injury stopping Simon Gerrans from coming to Adelaide and racing the TDU he has also been replaced as the special guest at the Lightsv…

Started by Gus K

0 Jan 10

Southern Expressway MTB trail

A week or so ago on AC there was a short discussion regarding the new mountain bike trail on the Western side of The New Southern Expresswa…

Started by pete davis

7 Jan 10
Reply by Dave M

Ride Like Crazy Jerseys

Just wanted to ask the question.. Has anyone received their Ride Like Crazy jersey yet? I have emailed the organisation but thought i could…

Started by Roger Gillies

9 Jan 8
Reply by Roger Gillies

peugeot vintage bike

Hi, just pulled this beauty out of an elderly gentlemen's shed and after a quick clean its come up well. Lubed up and went for a ride, feel…

Started by John Douvartzidis

14 Jan 7
Reply by Pete (repeats ?) Roberts

Forward roll at 50kph sans bike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTLSgne_TWQ Byron Bay cyclist. Impressive speed, impressive reactions from riding partners. Interested that…

Started by Matt S

3 Jan 5
Reply by Terry C

Speed Camera in Stirling

For the second time in the space of two weeks there's been a speed camera car parked on Mount Barker Rd Stirling outside the Stirling Oval.…

Started by Martin Turner

9 Jan 3
Reply by Martin Turner

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2015   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service