General Discussion (1,748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Following the Australian riders of the 2014 Tour de France

Following the Australian riders of the 2014 Tour de France By Craig Fry, Victoria University Orica Simon Gerrans, fresh from winning the…

Started by Gus K

0 Jun 30

Shipping A Frame From The USA

There is a frame I would like to have sent out from the USA. The seller has experience of delivering frames across America, but not to Aust…

Started by Mark

3 Jun 27
Reply by wujim

Film preview Rising from Ashes

There is a screening of the film Rising from Ashes coming to Adelaide, from Wednesday 18th June at 6.30pm at Palace Nova Eastend. In Rwanda…

Started by Gus K

4 Jun 27
Reply by Barney Habel

Selling my FWD lowracer recumbent Free US Postal Jersey

Moving overseas $500 Self made several years ago 406mm wheels 80 tooth chainring 9 speed wide range cassette front disk brake includes spar…

Started by SillyCyclist

0 Jun 25

Cameras on pro's bikes; first look from inside the peloton

Started by Whatever

13 Jun 22
Reply by philw

Around the Bay Accommodation.

For those intending to do the Around the Bay Ride in Melbourne 19OCT, accommodation in Melbourne for Saturday 18OCT is very hard to get due…

Started by MARK FERGUSON (SPARTACUS)

2 Jun 20
Reply by MARK FERGUSON (SPARTACUS)

Stolen De Rosa King3 and Focus Raven - Prospect

Hi everyone, My first post, but unfortunately it's a tale of woe. Two of my bikes were stolen from our a storage room in our yard in Prospe…

Started by Michael Townsend

12 Jun 19
Reply by durian rider

SBS promises all stages of they Tour de France live into SA

The managing director of SBS, Michael Ebeid, has said on Twitter this afternoon in response to an SA cycling fan (and AC member) that all s…

Started by Gus K

10 Jun 17
Reply by Dave M

Skinny mudguard found on Tilleys Hill firetrail

If anyone's missing a lightweight mudguard after going up/down the fire trail at the top of Tilleys Hill Rd, let me know. It's too narrow t…

Started by Jilden

1 Jun 15
Reply by Don (Who's lost?) Nairn

Kmart recalls 100,000 children's helmets

SMH Link   please pass on to anyone you know that might have these ones.  Kmart has recalled 100,000 children's helmets after testing f…

Started by philw

12 Jun 13
Reply by Mike Brisco

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service