General Discussion (1,822)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heading to Paris

Hello everyone.I am doing An Audax event next year in Paris and  I was after a couple of travel tips  for the area.The main things I would…

Started by scott mccann

5 Oct 29
Reply by MARK FERGUSON (SPARTACUS)

Made In France Bike Found.

Gitane Road Bike. I found it leaning against a fence with flat tires in Kensington. I put some air in the tires and it rides good. durian…

Started by durian rider

4 Oct 29
Reply by heather

Cycling wine for great cause

Hi all, Most cyclists like a good wine & these guys support our small cycling group, & more importantly they are helping us raise f…

Started by Rob

1 Oct 28
Reply by rossmg

Bike found

Hello cyclists, I have found a ladies black old-fashioned bike in the Brompton area. It has been sitting against a fence, unlocked, for a f…

Started by Nathan March

0 Oct 26

2015 Tour Down Under and BUPA challenge tour routes

The Tour Down Under have officially released the details of the 2015 BUPA Challenge Tour route. The 2015 Bupa Challenge Tour will be held o…

Started by Gus K

74 Oct 23
Reply by Nick Lothian

Bicycle Institute's quiz night this Friday, all welcome

This Friday is the Bicycle Institute's 2014 quiz night. Everyone is welcome to come along. Form a team of 6 - 8, book a table using the li…

Started by Gus K

0 Oct 22

Around the Bay 210k

Hi, My riding partner has broken his collarbone and can't do the ride. I'm wondering if there is a group I can tag along with? I average ab…

Started by Matt S

8 Oct 17
Reply by Matt S

What to do if another cyclist rides dangerously, causing you to crash?

Earlier today as I was riding along linear park in the late afternoon, a cyclist dangerously tried to overtake me on the right as I was tur…

Started by Eric

9 Oct 15
Reply by Coppo

Carbon manufacturer moving to Adelaide

A good news story: After initially manufacturing a different bike wheel overseas, company owner Mello Bouwmeester decided to bring the comp…

Started by Nick Lothian

2 Oct 13
Reply by Ian S

340km Strava Bike

I know we've all seen these Strava images before but I thought this one was worth a post. (def not as good as the Colonel Light Gardens o…

Started by Equal2Lance

11 Oct 12
Reply by Dave M

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service