General Discussion (1,756)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anna Meares portrait a finalist in the Archibald Prize

For those interested in cycling and art, a portrait of Anna Meares by Vic Artist Phillip Barnes is a finalist in the Archibald Prize.

Started by Equal2Lance

2 Jul 12
Reply by rossmg

Police recover stole bikes

Hi all Unfortunately bikes get stolen, but SAPOL has found some as part of a investigation. Take a look... know these bikes?I'm trying to r…

Started by City of Adelaide

2 Jul 11
Reply by Michael Murray

Amazing bike handling

Most people are familiar with the amazing bike riding skills shown by Martyn Ashton in the Road Bike Party clip and Danny MacAskill and Chr…

Started by Mark

0 Jul 11

merino tops as base layer - Rays Outdoors

Rays Outdoors currently has a special on atm.   I just bought a 'merino skins' as an undershirt for $30 (rrp $50) toasty warm!   (Says is A…

Started by Peter B

5 Jul 6
Reply by Peter B

Tour de France Drinking Game

http://drunkcyclist.com/2014/07/02/tour-de-france-drinking-game/ think my liver wants me to watch the world cup instead  

Started by philw

5 Jul 6
Reply by Scott Davis

Smile for the camera

A point to note: A small device (looks like a camera) has been strapped to one of the poles at the intersection of Frome and Pirie (on the…

Started by Ian Smith

6 Jul 4
Reply by heather

BikeSA clearing overstocked jerseys 3 for $50 or $20 each

Event jerseys available at the bargain price of 3 for $50, or $20 each. Designs include past Amy’s Ride SA, Boileau VeloAdelaide & Gran…

Started by Coppo

9 Jul 2
Reply by Michael Mackin

Lost on Veloway

Unfortunately my battery pack came off at speed today going through the esses on the Veloway about 100m before the river bridge where the p…

Started by Nick Crush

9 Jun 30
Reply by Nick Crush

Following the Australian riders of the 2014 Tour de France

Following the Australian riders of the 2014 Tour de France By Craig Fry, Victoria University Orica Simon Gerrans, fresh from winning the…

Started by Gus K

0 Jun 30

Shipping A Frame From The USA

There is a frame I would like to have sent out from the USA. The seller has experience of delivering frames across America, but not to Aust…

Started by Mark

3 Jun 27
Reply by wujim

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service