General Discussion (1,804)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Euride Blackwood

What's going on with Euride Blackwood? I drove past today and the shop is empty!

Started by Matt P

20 Oct 3
Reply by Katie Hannan

Group rides in Victor Harbor?

Hi guys, i'm just wondering if anyone on here knows about group rides in Victor Harbor. I've been riding by myself for a while now and i wa…

Started by Lachlan Carr

4 Oct 3
Reply by Trevor Hill

Trek Madone WSD 2015 range

Hey all I just noticed that in the 2014 range of the trek madones there is four bikes available ranging from the 3.1 to the 7.9 where as in…

Started by LisaJoanne

4 Oct 2
Reply by durian rider

velosure bike insurance

Hi all ,i recently received my renewal notice from velosure and yet again the premium had gone up. I contacted velosure about my cover and…

Started by colin ware-lane

31 Sep 29
Reply by Dave M

Locked shoulder and bursitis

For the last 6 months Ive been suffering at times severe shoulder pain and the diagnosis has been that I have a locked shoulder and bursiti…

Started by Martin Turner

4 Sep 27
Reply by Martin Turner

City based companies with good bike attitude and facilities

Might be a long shot, but I'll ask anyway- can anyone suggest any CBD (or close to) companies that have a positive attitude and encourage s…

Started by Kristian Andrejewskis

19 Sep 27
Reply by Clive Palfrey

Cadel to hang up the jersey

Cadel Evans will retire in Feb next year. He has been great for Australian cycling and has probably sparked a few of us here to take up cyc…

Started by Justin V

5 Sep 26
Reply by Dstone

Driving this morning?

This morning my wife was driving and we were on the section of King William Road near the Mike Turter bikeway, certainly this is popular wi…

Started by Don (Who's lost?) Nairn

21 Sep 23
Reply by Not an electronic mouse

One reason women may not want to remain in the sport.

Just a friendly note to the group of guys riding down Norton Summit today about 11.30AM. Whatever your motivations, intentions, psychology,…

Started by Scott Hanson-Easey

29 Sep 23
Reply by Michael Murray

How DO you make pedestrians obey the crossing lights?

Started by Jilden

4 Sep 20
Reply by Don (Who's lost?) Nairn

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service