General Discussion (1,885)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One of the toughest of it's kind...

Nic's Cradle Challenge got a good write up this year, 126km and 2400m of climbing. Next years event looks to be even bigger too! 

Started by Baron Zuraw

0 Mar 5

Peaks Challenge - Cradle Mountain

Seems like Bicycle Network Victoria are trying to corner the market on big, hard, long cyclosportifs in Australia. First, Peaks Challenge -…

Started by Dahondude

20 Mar 3
Reply by Baron Zuraw

For Sale RLC 2015 XL sized top

Unused and still in it's bag. Donate $15 to the Carly Ryan Foundation (http://www.carlyryanfoundation.com/), email me proof of donation and…

Started by Martin Turner

6 Feb 27
Reply by Martin Turner

HELP me contact Pacale

I need some help in contacting a man by the name of Pascale.  He gave me his contact details at the Treadly swapmeet in Ebenezer Pl a few w…

Started by Ian S

0 Feb 27

TDF 2016

Hey wondering if anyone has any experience in hiring a camper and driving around France!  Family and i are planning to go there for the TDF…

Started by Trent

4 Feb 16
Reply by Roly

Night racing done Fast & Furious Style

IMAGINE a place where cyclists have the entire city to themselves, go where they want, when they want and as fast as they want without anyo…

Started by Shav Bird

4 Feb 14
Reply by Christopher Hall

Calthrop on SOB

After the January rain, there has been of lot of sprouting calthrop along the SOB. who is responsible for managing this. If it dries off -…

Started by Steve Bellew

18 Feb 12
Reply by Paul P

3 peaks

I also have an entry available for transfer and am happy to let other previous posters be first. I will wait patiently in line until its my…

Started by Gavan Fox

0 Feb 10

3 peaks

For sale entry for 3 peaks. Cheers

Started by James Olds

0 Feb 4

For sale, 2015 3 peaks package-URGENT!!!!!

FOR SALE - 2015 3 peaks package, including ticket into the event, a fully supported accomodation/bike package from Andy Murnane from Avanti…

Started by Cycleboi

2 Feb 4
Reply by James Olds

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad3

© 2015   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service