Do you love cycling and live in Adelaide? We are a community of more than 4000 cyclists - join us to share and connect with others.

General Discussion (1,771)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

gymnastics for cyclists

While I didn’t see the actual vault he seemed to nail the landing. Or did he just use up all his luck for the rest of the year? <iframe…

Started by Don (Who's lost?) Nairn

5 Jul 28
Reply by Shayne H

Pandemonium on Port Rd

The bike lane on Port Road's north eastern side at Croydon is currently under seige from Krispy Kremes addicts seeking a sugar fix. These u…

Started by Peter Bradley

85 Jul 28
Reply by city commuter

What do I do now I've been hit by a truck

Hey All I had the unfortunate experience of being hit my a semi-trailer on Tuesday. Now by the grace of the cycling gods I have come out th…

Started by Scott

8 Jul 28
Reply by Scott

Hit the Hill, Willunga hill climb challenge Sept 7

New event just announced by Willunga 100 Wines and Kilkenny Cycling Club as a part of Willunga's 175 birthday celebrations/ Www.willunga.c

Started by Gus K

14 Jul 27
Reply by Steven Ellison

Bike Stolen

Hi everyone, my first post, and not a good start! My friend's bike has been stolen from his house. It was taken from South Tce in the city,…

Started by Matt L

3 Jul 25
Reply by Matt L

Overseas

I am looking at sending a bike to the UK (on its own), anyone know what companies I could use without it costing more than the bike!?

Started by colin ware-lane

3 Jul 24
Reply by colin ware-lane

Advice for track tire for Edwardstown Velodrome

Have any local racers got a recommendation for a track tire for Edwardstown Velodrome ? My rear tire blew out today (side wall!?!) and now…

Started by Dan

5 Jul 24
Reply by Coppo

Trying to identify make of bike

I was given the frame of this bike by one of the guys at work a few years ago. It was picked up in hard rubbish in the Kensington Gardens a…

Started by Ben Faber

5 Jul 23
Reply by Whatever

Now for something completely different.

Turn your favourite ride into art ! http://www.thegearcaster.com/the_gearcaster/2013/10/tracksedge-trail-art.html#more

Started by Terry C

7 Jul 21
Reply by heather

Cyclodeo - cycle famous cities without leaving your desk

Not sure if everyone has seen this but its a site that allows riders to upload their VIDEO rides. http://cyclodeo.com/ Already available in…

Started by Equal2Lance

4 Jul 20
Reply by rossmg

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad2

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service