Event Date : Saturday 17-Nov-2012
Cudlee Creek Mountain Bike Loop Trails (located here with info here)
Top Car Park
Croft Rd Triangle (unsealed road)
Mt Crawford Forest
Duration : 4 Hours
Style : Mountain Bike (MTB) basic skills tuition & guided ride conducted by Escapegoat Adventures on hardtail mountain bikes
Surface : Unsealed forest trails
Suitability : Novice & total beginners
- $55.00 ($50.00 ex GST) - (includes hardtail MTB bike hire)
Note : Only 10 are available (2 x small, 6 x medium & 2 x large)
- $39.60 ($36.00 ex GST) - (BYO MTB bike)
- Register and Prepay : http://escapegoat.com.au/skills-days/bookings
- Leave a message in the 'COMMENT WALL' below and indicate if you need to hire a MTB bike or if you will use your own.
- You will need to reserve a specific size MTB bike based on your height. For more info refer to the Escapegoat Adventures 'Bookings' link listed above.
- To avoid disappointment please Register and Prepay.
- Leave a message in the 'COMMENT WALL' below if you have Registered and Prepaid.
- A private Gawler Wheelers session of introductory MTB biking on dedicated hardtail MTB bikes.
- After some basic MTB skills tuition there will be a guided ride along some of the Fox Creek trails.
- The MTB bikes for hire have flat pedals (for use with trainers) but you are permitted to use your own MTB pedals, so be prepared by bringing your own MTB cycling shoes, MTB pedals and a pedal wrench.
- As this is an official Gawler Wheelers Event, you are encouraged to wear your GW Team Kit.
- Food & drink is available after the event at Yangoora Estate Wines located opposite the Croft Rd car park.
- Payment is due on the day if you have not already prepaid.
The Gawler Wheelers MTB Day Recommendations must be read prior to attending an MTB Day Event.