A CERVO ROSSO GROUP RIDE with a twist!
1. A sense of adventure,
2. GPS cyclo-computer or Strava-enabled smartphone,
3. At least one Cervo Rosso kit item/s (go to www.cervorosso.com to buy)
All roads lead to Strathalbyn on June 16 for the inaugural Red Deer Brevet - where you score points according to the route you take to get there.
The aim is to arrive at Strath at 11:00 am for a well earned brunch. However, how you choose to get there is entirely up to you. Once you get there, you will be awarded points according to the formula.......
Climbing metres divided by km's travelled divided by hours travelled.
800m divided by 60km in 2 hours 30 minutes would give you 5.3 points as opposed to 1200m in 85km over 2 hours would give you 7.1 points and hence a higher points score
1. Must travel at least 50km
2. Must start your ride within the Adelaide Parklands - see parklands map here
3. Must wear at least one item of Cervo Rosso attire -
you have until the event to purchase online or from Upfront Bikes at O'Halloran Hill.
- a Strada CX long sleeve - product link HERE
- and CR woollen beanies - product link HERE
Once we have enjoyed the delicious fare of what Strathalbyn has to offer, we will return to Adelaide on masse via the same route.
It is entirely up to you how seriously you wish to take up the points challenge. Let your route planning begin!
Note: No deer will be harmed during the staging of this event!